|Rating:||4 / 5 (2 reviews)|
This is the description of the Spigot page of this plugin. Feel free to check the plugin out there aswell.
- Custom description and icon in GUI
- per warp permission support
- configure warp in GUI
- enable/disable warps
- search for warps
- warp animation (can be disabled)
- delay before warp (can be disabled)
- stand still to warp (can be disabled)
This plugin depends on MCManager . You have to install it to use this plugin.
Shows all for the player available warps in a GUI or warps the player to the specified warp.
Permission: warp.<name> or no permission
Permission to change warp settings in GUI: editwarp.<name> or editwarp.* or setwarp or OP
Creates and enables a new warp at the location of the player.
Permission: mcm.setwarp or OP
- warp.<name> per warp, warp.* for all warps
- editwarp.<name> per warp, editwarp.* for all warps
- setwarp to set new warps
- mcm.* or OP overrides all permissions
If you have any issues, please create a ticket on BitBucket . Ask questions in the discussion. If you like the plugin, please leave a review. Do NOT ask questions or post issues in the review section.